The Singer 7462 is one of the top electronic sewing machines that Singer was able to manufacture. It shows the Singer signature which is durability as it can last for years. It is made of very sturdy materials, which is what Singer is known for and its mechanism is built to work efficiently over the years. If taken cared of properly, it can even be made an heirloom to your grandchildren. It is very heavy though, so you will not be able to move it anywhere that easy and it produces a loud noise so you may want to use your Singer 7462 during certain hours of the day when nobody is resting or work in an area where very little noise may be heard by other areas in your home.
Even with the noise and the bulky feature, the Singer 7462 is certainly a sewing machine worth treasuring. It is the machine’s capability and features that sets it apart from all the other sewing machines. A very interesting feature of the Singer 7462 is of the class 15J bobbins which are much smaller than the standard class15. The machine is also capable of producing 80 stitching functions with 28 stitches which you can combine.
Two options for buttonholes are also available, both created with just a press of a button. The users gain more control over stitch selection and formation because this Singer sewing machine is electronic. A lock function for decorative stitches prevents the stitches from loosening up immediately. It has threading system that runs about 6 seconds only and the drop-in bobbin is provided with a bobbin-viewer in the form of a slide plate so the user will be able to see and monitor bobbin activity. You will be able to know when the bobbins are to be wound. The Singer 7462 also has an auto tension giving the machine the capability to adjust itself depending on the stitch and fabric you are working on. You may encounter a problem though if you use thick fabrics. The auto-tension assembly of the sewing machine may not work as expected with these kinds of fabric and you may even end up breaking needles.
One of the Singer 7462 features that gives it a better edge than other electronically run sewing machines is its programmable controls that adjust stitch length and width. This function works wonders on your project and creates perfect stitch dimensions with utmost precision. Only a few machines have this capability.
The Pfaff has been known to make great sewing machines for several years now. They have produced a lot of famous models that is widely used by consumers. Pfaff 1245 is a sewing machine that is a combination of the classic sewing machine plus the new technology of what you can see from the latest machines out in the market. This machine is fast and can produce a great outcome for stitches and garment designs. You can get to finish your work in no time when using one. This has a spacious work room at around 14mm. This greatly allows you to sew even the thickest fabrics like leather or denim but can easily adjust to sew in the thinnest fabrics like silk.
1. This machine can do the labor works that are very difficult to do. It is reliable and can create anything that involves using hard materials. If you plan to make money and venture in a business such as selling your own luggage line or if you are more into sweaters and coats, then this machine is great for you. You can even create a set of upholstery for your car that you can personalize and add a nice touch to your ride.
2. This machine can do as much as 2,000 stitches per minute. So this saves you a lot of time when doing a lot of sewing jobs. Imagine how many projects you can finish in one sitting with this type of equipment.
3. It has automatic lubrication system for its hook. This is very convenient for those who do not want their hands to get greasy and messy. The lubricant is very important to keep your sewing machine working properly. This will resist rust and corrosion onto your sewing machine to occur.
4. This is a silent type of sewing machine. You do not need to worry that you wake up other people if you have to work on a sewing project late at night.
5. The top feed of your sewing machine can be adjusted and you can lift it up for you to have comfort while sewing. This is great if you work on large textiles.
1. The Pfaff 1245’s needle is specific. You cannot just choose any type of needle to use for this machine. It is not easy to find the needles for this specific equipment.
2. This is not a portable sewing machine. It cannot be carried anywhere. You need to find a perfect place to situate this sewing machine.