It was the Janome sewing machine company who released the very first computerized embroidery sewing machine for home use that can produce professional quality embroidery in the 1990s. The Janome MC7700QCP, which belonged to Janome’s Memory Craft Series, is one of its creations that combine functionality and technology.
The Janome MC7700QCP sewing machine contains functions that provide convenience to its users. It is a very user-friendly equipment and very easy to operate. Even those who have never used a sewing machine will find it fun to use. Controls can be easily set and modified according to the user’s requirement. The machine can save you a lot of space due to its portable size though it does not have a side arm which may be inconvenient when working on sleeves, pants and cuffs as it only has a very limited space to work on. It is very lightweight though and can be placed on top of a table so you can use the table top to spread out the material you are working on.
Sewing lights are also provided to lessen user eye strain therefore allowing comfort when working on finer sewing details which need precision. The Janome MC7700QCP also has an automatic threader so our eyes will not be stained in finding the needle hole for the thread to enter. You only have to push the control button and the thread is entered into the needle’s eye. The machine is also provided with an automatic tensioning feature which allows constant control on the stitch tension. The thread tension control automatically adjusts itself depending on the kind of fabric you are using. This eliminates waves and creases giving the finished product a “professionally done” look.
The Janome MC7700QCP has a speed of 820 stitches per minute allowing the user to maximize productivity on numerous projects. Shifting from garment sewing to embroidery is also very easy by just pushing the right control button. The machine is equipped with almost a hundred utility and decorative stitches with seven different kinds of buttonholes and ninety-five embroidery stitches which you can combine to produce other stitch designs. The built-in memory allows the user to save and edit designs to suit their particular requirements.
You may want to read the instruction manually thoroughly to avoid any problems which may be encountered while using the Janome MC7700QCP. Like any other computerized equipment, parts and control panels are sensitive and may be damaged if operational instructions are not properly followed.
The Janome MC7700QCP is a great sewing machine for you if you are the very creative type because of its functions and capabilities in design. Not only you can use it for your own personal projects but you could start your own small sewing and embroidery business considering the wide possibilities you can do with the Janome MC7700QCP capability.
White 2999 is a good home mechanical sewing machine. This machine is equipped with various features. It has an automatic one-step buttonhole for perfect buttonholes. You can control its speed to adjust in your sewing. It is capable to do 24 different stitches – one-step buttonhole, zigzag stitch, double action stitch, feather stitch, and 20 more. Furthermore, it has top drop-in bobbin that makes it easy to replace the used bobbin and see how much thread has left in the bobbin. You can also use the two needles with different colors at the same time. We only stated some of its features, but there are a lot more to see. In addition to what was stated previously, here are the advantages of White 2999:
1. You do not have to waste your time putting the buttons manually. The White 2999 is programmed to help you save time. All you have to do is to put the button at the designated place, push the right control in the machine and in just a matter of seconds, it will do the rest.
2. The LCD screen found in the sewing machine does not only display the speed of the machine. The LCD screen also shows what presser feet and the needle you should use.
3. As what stated previously, you can control the machine’s pace, whether faster or slower. In order to guarantee the quality of your stitch, it is designed in harmony with how fast you stitch.
4. If your work ends up with a loose stitch, or that the needle does not go through the cloth, the problem might be on how you press the presser feet. White 2999 sewing machine ensures you better presser feet. It creates a consistent pressure. Thus, you can create an even stitch from beginning until end. The presser feet can also be adjusted.
5. White 2999 sewing machine does not generate noise whenever you are sewing. Consequently, it creates a harmonious environment which can keep up your mood in sewing.
1. If you have mastered sewing, you may then find that White 2999 is for basic embroidery and sewing. With a limited 25 built-in stitches, you might find yourself wanting to learn more. That is the time you tune-up to another machine. Yet still, that does not alter the fact that White 2999 is capable for good sewing.
2. If you are a left-handed person, you may find this machine difficult to use. It is because this machine was built typically. With habitual use of your left hand, you may find this machine challenging.
Pfaff 7570 is an embroidery and sewing machine. This is a guaranteed product in a fair price. Though it is not available at every store, it can still be found in other places or in the internet. Pfaff 7570 is used for embroidery and sewing clothes, of course, and it is trouble-free to use. You do not anymore need to trouble yourself from always putting the thread into the small hole of the needle, you just need to put a spool into the machine; the machine can thread itself. It is equipped with a walking foot also, which allows you to hold and move the fabric, even multiple layers of fabric. It has different needle positions, which enables you to create different designs. This machine comes with a program for different patterns and designs. You just need to insert the card into it and select a specific design. You can also update and add for newer designs with the use of a PC. Moreover, it can create buttonholes accurately. In addition to what was stated previously, the follow are the advantages of the Pfaff 7570.
1. It is a durable sewing machine, since it is made of durable materials. That is why it is still popular and being sold up until now. With its durability, you can hand it down to your grandsons.
2. With the dual-feed walking foot, it fabricates clean and quality stitches. It can be used with different kinds of cloth – coat, garment leather, denim jeans, silk, and many more.
3. This machine is for all kinds of sewers, whether you are a quilter or dressmaker. You can alter or combine any types of stitches; it is up to your taste actually.
4. Its purchase has an additional of 30 cards; this card is used to make different designs – flowers, patterns, monograms, etc. Just insert the card into your sewing machine. You can also update or add different designs with the use of a PC or laptop. The cards work well with computers.
5. As what we have stated previously, the Pfaff 7570 can do the threading in itself automatically. Just place a spool into the right place and press the button. It is just a matter of seconds before you can begin sewing.
Here is the drawbacks of Pfaff 7570
1. Pfaff 7570 is a bit costly. It costs not less than $3,500. The cost of each card is not less than a hundred dollars. However, you can find some dealers that sell their products below its usual price.