The Janome 6260 is a quilting machine, thus the name Janome Quilter’s Companion means. This is great for avid quilters and quilters by profession to help them get the best and maximum quilting job results. This machine is a bit expensive because it offers top of the line quilting features and it is also computerized. Below is a list of features that the Janome 6260 offers to consumers:
1. It is a fast machine and offers great speed for quilting works.
2. It gives you precise stitch works and concise stitch patterns.
3. You get a worry-free quilting experience even if you are doing ordinary works to complex designs, no breaking, binding or even skipping will happen when using one.
4. It has a well-lighted LED screen display that will showcase what the Janome has to offer and it also has a scroll key for easy use of the machine.
5. It includes a work table that is in arc form which will allow you to move freely and more work room for you to use.
6. It includes a quilting kit for you to store in your quilting tools.
7. This also gives you additional storage space which you can see above and below your machine. The drawer at the bottom of the machine uses the slide mechanism so you will not need to worry opening it even if you are working on a project.
8. The 7-point feed dog mechanism greatly helps you even if you plan to do a sewing project starting from the edge of your textile or garment.
9. It includes an extra high presser foot lifter that will give you more space when doing a lot of sewing of fabrics at the same time.
1. It contains a lot of plastic parts. This is not guaranteed durable and sturdy equipment. You have to be extra careful when you use this so that it will not break easily. Some parts that are made from plastic materials are the bobbins and the foot presser.
2. This machine may be quite complicated to use at first because of the special features that this machine has to offer.
3. It is not a user-friendly for first time quilters. It may be best to read the instruction manuals thoroughly before you try to use on these types of machines.
4. It is a bit expensive because of the high technology it brings to quilters.